Shotgun Sports Open House
Last year's shotgun open house was such a good time we have scheduled another one for this year. On Sunday, April 28, WCFW will host an open house from 9am to 3pm for all four shotgun sports we have at the Club. Members will be able to try each discipline for FREE. Yes, you read that right, FREE TARGETS! Try one, several, or all four. We will also have ammo for sale if you are in need. Dig out that lonely shotgun that's been sitting in the back of the safe for too long and take advantage of the excellent shotgun facilities we're fortunate to have. It will be a fun time for everyone to come out and enjoy these exciting disciplines. Although this is planned for members only, members are allowed to bring guests.
Upon arrival, please register at the club house!
- One free round of Skeet (25 clays)
- One free round of Trap (25 clays)
- One free round of 5 Stand (25 clays)
- One free half round of Sporting Clays (50 clays)
- Food truck on site for purchase of breakfast and lunch
- 12ga and 20ga ammo will be available for sale $10/box
- Basic instruction and coaching will be provided for those new to each sport
- A limited number of loaner shotguns will be available if you do not have one
- Additional clays may be purchased at the normal rate
Come join us on April 28th!
Will be onsite from 9am to 3pm serving both breakfast and lunch.