WCFW Updated COVID-19 Policy, valid through January 7, 2021.
After careful review of Governor Polis’ Executive Order D 2020 265 dated November 28, 2020, Establishing Directives for the COVID-19 Dial Framework, Executive Order D 2020 276 dated December 8, 2020, Ordering Individuals in Colorado to Wear Non-Medical Face Coverings, and Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment Third Amended Public Health Order 20-36 dated December 7, 2020, COVID-19 Dial, the Executive Board of Directors have established the following general guidelines for WCFW/High Plains Shooting Range COVID-19 policy for all members and guests and are to be utilized for all scheduled calendar events:
1) All persons utilizing range facilities are recommended to use a non-medical cloth face covering that covers the nose and mouth when sharing a range berm or field with other members or while participating in a group event interacting with other members or competitors. Non-medical face coverings are required when indoors utilizing the range pistol classroom and the clubhouse.
2) Limit social interaction to the greatest extent possible except as required to conduct Necessary Activities, such as Range Officer duties.
3) Prohibit group gatherings of more than (25) persons outdoors and no more than (10) persons indoors, practice social distancing by maintaining 6 feet between participants. Groups shall not mix with other groups. When multiple ranges, berms or fields are in use for an event no more than (25) persons can be on each range, berm or field at one time, and when movement between ranges, berm, or fields is required those groups must not interact with other groups and must maintain social distancing at all times.
4) Ensure closure of unnecessary common areas, cleaning protocols, and mandatory social distancing requirements are followed at all times.
5) Group practice sessions are permitted provided the group does not exceed (25) participants per range, berm, or field. Individual members, and the group, must comply with Social Distancing Requirements (face coverings, 6 feet separation, and avoid contact among participants) at all times. No mingling of groups among adjacent ranges, berms, or fields.
6) The clubhouse and pistol classroom will open for scheduled events only. It is encouraged to minimize their use to preclude an additional sanitization requirement with limited staff personnel. Strict Social Distancing is required. Meetings or other scheduled events are authorized, however the (10) persons indoors limit applies. The CDPH&E Social Distancing Space Calculator may be used to modify indoor occupancy limitations, if warranted, and approved by the Executive Board of Directors.
7) All portable toilet facilities will open immediately to support increased membership and group activity.
8) Group events, matches, and meetings that are scheduled on the WCFW website calendar are the only activities authorized by the EBOD’s. Changes or modification to events must be requested to the EBOD’s.
9) Responsibility for total compliance of all COVID-19 policy requirements and guidelines rests with Discipline Directors, Match Directors, and event coordinators. Participant registration records must be maintained for one year in the event contact tracing/notification becomes necessary. Additionally, it must be stressed during pre-event meetings/correspondence that it is each participants responsibility to notify the Discipline Director, Match Director, or event coordinator if they become ill and test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of participating in the event. Should such a notification take place all participants and the Weld County Fish & Wildlife Executive Board Of Directors will be notified immediately.
10) Non compliance of these amended requirements and guidelines will result in event termination and or range closure.
WCFW, Executive Board Of Directors