New Membership Application Process
To become a member of the Weld County Fish & Wildlife you must complete the below form and follow the new membership enrollment process after which you become be a full member with access to the club facilities and also the members only section of the website.
We have discontinued the practice of only granting membership at the start of each year. You may now be granted membership by completing the following process at any time of the year.
The new membership enrollment process is as follows:
- Complete the form below. This will notify our Membership Manager to create an account for you which will result in an automated email being sent to you instructing you to set your password (step 2). Note that this could take a few days depending on our managers availability.
- After receiving the password reset email you will need to set your password and then log in with your email address and the password you just created.
- After logging in you will need to select your membership level (New Membership Application for most people) and pay the application fee of $100
- After payment you will receive an automated email with a link to our online orientation course.
- You will need to complete the course and pass the final test questionnaire. Upon successful completion of the test our Membership Manager will be automatically notified to grant you access.
- Our Membership Manager will then grant you temporary access to the members only portion of the website for two weeks. You will receive an automated email once access has been granted however this could take a few days depending on our managers availability.
- During the two weeks you must select the 'Renew' link to renew your membership and pay the membership fee of $160 which will be good for one year from the date of payment
- Once paid you will need to send an email to our Membership Director requesting your gate card.
- Once you receive your gate card you will be able to access the club facilities at any time during hours of operation.
If you would like to joint Weld County Fish & Wildlife as either a full time member or an associate member please fill out the form below. Your request will be sent to our Membership Director who will start the online membership process for you.